tweet tweet

As I sit here at 4:15 a.m. noticing that it's getting light outside already (yay solstice) I have the chirping early birdies to keep me company while I choke down one of the last large morsels of 'more than you can chew' otherwise known as the North Country Fair Programme.

After getting this thing off to print, processing my Mother's Day client photos, delivering a thwack of proofs, spending some stolen moments (read: meals and bedtime stories) with my husband and children, covering a graduation, launch party, and birth, organizing and attending two faculty functions, booking venues, entertainment, catering, busses and swag for workshop meetings for 100 international delegates, meeting with two wedding clients, and finishing up two family sessions and a magazine cover, I'm going to bag the weeds that Pirateyme helped yank up out of my garden, put away the overflowing baskets of laundry impeding safe passage to the bathroom, book our ferry tickets for holidays, clean the van, move my hubby's co-worker's crap out of my garage and into the back alley for strangers to claim, blog about the trip to Fairview on the May long weekend, sweep the patio, water my plants, prepare and file my 2006 income taxes, finish resolving a small family crisis, plan a cocktail party for my best friend, and remind the boys to change the guinea pigs.

My next big project is to learn to how to say, "No," to more things.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.