gone fishing... blub blub blub

With solstice just around the bend, I'm officially off for the summer, effective today! I've logged out of sites I have memberships to, pencilled in the last of my client appointments, and have a hardwood guy BOOKED and CONFIRMED. Life is SWEET! I've decided to focus on my family and friends being present in person instead of in virtual reality and look forward to a summer spent in the backyard and at parks just hanging out instead of being a slave to the computer. My husband is looking forward to having his wife back!

This weekend is dedicated to getting the North Country Fair programme done. Going to be a gruelling couple of days with only 2 brief sanity breaks scheduled, one a trip to the park, and one a trip to do a newborn session. I'm also pretty bent on squeezing in a visit to my dear friend Jaime-Lyn, whose maternity pictures we *barely* managed to squeeze in before Avery Michael showed up early!

Fret not - I can't give up the computer completely... I'll be blogging regularly, taking a tonne of pictures, and still keeping in touch the 'old fashioned' way - via phone and email ~smirk~
Blue skies... nothing but blue skies... la la la la laaaa la, la la laaaaaaaaaaa

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.