all's quiet on the blog front

This week is my hell week. Not much blogging to happen anytime soon...

Monday: missed putting my best friend back on the plane, spent the evening catching up on a few outstanding projects

Tuesday: after scrubbing the graffiti off my van (2nd time in two weeks it's been vandalized, and they raised my property taxes by HOW much?) I had to go to a meeting with my Mom and my baby sister, then pick up my big sister from the airport and drop her and her two dogs off at my Mom's house, where my grandmother is currently staying as well on an unannounced visit.

Wednesday: have Mads for the night, going to picnic in the park with grandmother, big sister, Mom, kids. Coming home to finish burning CDs for people and get the last of the prints ready for my clients who have been ever so patient. (This means you, Talli, Becka, and Mandy - I owe you guys BIG TIME!)

Thursday: squeezing in a client whose Mom is in from out of town, then cleaning the house up as much as possible before the weekend slaughters me.

Friday: attending a faculty event over dinner, then returning home to visit with my sister and some friends.

Saturday: doing 2 family sessions first thing in the morning, then heading over to cover a graduation (ceremonies, formals, and dinner) and after hitting a "Welcome to Canada" BBQ for a friend's fiance.

Sunday: covering the pre-launch party for MOM Magazine, one of the projects that I'm dedicating my summer to.

Oddly, Monday can't come soon enough, because it marks the end of Hope's stint of 'biting off too much' and the beginning of a somewhat leisurely summer.

~sobbing~

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.