snagged

I got this from another blog, and had to share. 18 years worth of Mummified McDonald's burgers. And you thought your Hello Kitty collection was weird.

Anyhow, finding this took me back to the circumcision discussion, where something was mentioned about people keeping their kids' umbilical stumps, and if they would keep the petrefied foreskin as well. It wasn't until I found the hamburger museum that I was reminded about photographer Jerome Abramovitch, who is really big into body modification. I must warn you it has some very adult content, explores some very alternative lifestyles, and will be offensive to some, but if you're really curious to know more, you can check out his website here.

Definitely NOT for little eyes, so enter at your own risk, but the mannequin and fetish series are truly remarkable - haunting, funny, beautiful, and repulsive at the same time. If you've seen the movie 'Secretary' you'll definitely appreciate the first picture, when placed against the backdrop of the final scenes where she talks about how normal they are.


My brother in law actually stumbled across this guy's work, because he was looking for pictures of bikes.

Anyhow, I thought I'd share this one photo of his, depicting all his mummified body parts, including the tip of his right pinky, which he cut off, on purpose, himself. It really does take all kinds.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.