my sisters

My friend Christine pointed out to me today that I rarely mention my siblings. So, for those who don't know, I have 2 sisters.

My baby sister is Anne. She has microcephalism, a congenital birth defect that effectively squishes the brain during pregnancy causing varying degrees of mental and physical disability. She's a stubborn little wench, so we know she's one of ours.

My older sister Danna is a biologist. She specialized in herpetology and ecology, holds stake as the biggest geek in the family, and is currenlty working as the Amphibian Curator at the Detroit Zoo. She has to carry a pager for work, which disturbs her for some reason. She's a stubbon wench, too.

So. That's my humble introduction of my sisters.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.