My other Dad

Between Serejane's birtthday coming up in just a couple of weeks, and my friend Tannis coming to visit in a couple of months, I just wanted to share these two pictures. The first is of my Daddy holding Serejane the day she came home from the hospital. He was thrilled to finally have a granddaughter.


Below is Tannis's Dad. When Tannis and I were still gawky teenagers, I always called him Dad. Although Tannis was able to hold my oldest boy Wil when he was just a couple of weeks old, living in Toronto prevented her from doing the same with either Kaelan or Serejane. In her stead, Dad came to hold a freshly newborn Kaelan, and a freshly newborn Serejane. When my Daddy died, I kind of unofficially adopted Tannis's Dad.


I never looked at these pictures side by side until now. Grampas are beautiful.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.