garden gnome


This is my garden gnome. He does not have a name. Despite his rather sordid life, he is not now nor has he ever been affiliated with Travelocity. When he first went missing, I was irate. WHO would steal a garden gnome? WHY? It was a gift from my Daddy, and I was afraid to tell him it had been stolen. My gnome is well travelled because my friend Drew stole him from me, and took him for a 6 month tour of duty on the cruise ships. I was delighted when he came home. He was special before, and now is extra extra special. If anyone here ever thinks it's cool to steal a garden gnome, and not return him with a heck of a good story (and a photo album and set of keychains) then shame on you. Parents, I beseech you: teach your children that garden gnomes are sacred, tell them they will go blind and lame if they ever steal a garden gnome, that angels weep when garden gnomes are stolen...

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.