Brenna

This is easily THE teeniest baby I have ever had the pleasure of photographing! When I headed over to do Brenna's pictures, I somehow had it in my mind that she was 6 weeks old; the '6' was how many pounds she was! She was just 2 weeks old! I don't remember ever having seen a hand that small - it barely gapped one of Daddy's knuckles...



Newborn babies all look like little Grampa faces, and their smooshy little cheeks and wriggly little backs are positively irresistible. Brenna is a very alert and bright girl, who even smiled for me *once* while I was busy cooing to her instead of pointing the lens at her. She wa snoozing when I arrived, but Mom woke her up (big meanie). After a bit of a snack, we were ready to go!


Ivy (the puppy) even let us put the bunny ears on her (sort of) but wouldn't sit still with them on long enough to catch a nice photo of it. She wasn't much into having her picture taken. Maybe next time when she knows me better she'll cooperate a bit more, hey?


Brenna was completely enamoured of her giraffe. It must have been those shiny black button eyes, or maybe all the lovely spots... Mom & Dad, thanks for letting me come and photograph Brenna. She's a treasure, and I'm glad Momma to Wren passed my name along!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.