Bill-o-rama

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm completely head over heels in love with my husband. He is the oxygen I breath, and I can often be found basking in his presence. There really aren't words to describe.

Here's a tribute to my husband I will call the official Bill-o-rama.

Giving Mads a ride on the skateboard.

Bill turning tricks in a public park while his daughter looks on.


Portrait of Bill by Serejane.


Bill working his camera.


Bill smiling pretty for Oliver.


Bill with his big lens at Fort Edmonton.


Bill lunging. Ask him, and he'd be happy to demonstrate a lunge for you.


Not sure what he's taking a picture of....


Bill wearing the llama toque his Mom bought him.


Bill eating a cracker at Elk Island Park.


Bill with fancy hair.


If you look closely, you can see hair on Bill's shirt, bottom right corner; that's Madisyn's hair - he was feeding her a bottle in Ottawa 2002.

Bill wearing Granny Ruth's sun hat at Sand Hills.

I love you, Bill. (kisses)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.