One Hawt Mama

As a photographer, although I do all kinds of photography, I'm kind of pigeon-holed with children. This might be because I'm good with and enjoy photographing kids, or it might be because I'm just plain immature and kids are attracted to that. I'll let you decide which. But I digress.


I love doing pictures of children, but every now and again it's a nice treat to get asked to do glam or boudoir shots. This hawt mama decided to do something a little risque for her hubby as a Valentine's day. Not only is J drop-dead gorgeous, with incredible blue eyes and crazy strawberry blond hair, she's bright, humourous, and warm-hearted.



Although she has a very versatile look, she was totally rockin' the 80's thing. We ran with it, and it turned out simply marvelous! In fact, this slightly blurry rocker shot on the piano bench has become one of my favourite images of all times. Love it, love her! Thanks for the opportunity to spread my wings a bit, you sexy thang!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.