Frankie

I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm going to be delving into my older and existing albums, randomly plucking out my favourite pictures, and sharing stories about them. In the midst of it all, I'll be adding the new stuff, and eventually (ideally) there will be some sort of completion.





For no particular reason other than the fact I did his pictures just this weekend and the novelty of this picture hasn't worn off yet, I HAVE to start by sharing my experience of Frankie.
J - thank you for letting me photograph your family. The pictures are gorgeous, because you guys are gorgeous! And yup - I howl out loud every time I see this one shot of him doing his best Dr. Evil impersonation!!! Frankie is 6 months old, baby brother to my son's best friend. I had meant to do pictures of the little gaffer back when he was a newborn, but our schedules just never matched up until this past weekend. Well, I have to say, I fell in love instantly! It helps that he's got those amazing blue eyes, but that's not what hooked me - it's the way he utterly oozes devilish charm. (Only Connor has proven a comparable flirt!)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.